Question

Using to much medication?
I've been suffured for some months now, whereby I need to go to the toilet every half and hour. I've got a runny tummy and my bludder constantly feels full. I went to the doctor last week, when I experience terrible Kidney and bludder pains, after doing a urine test she couldn't find any infection.
I don't know if the medication I use can affect my metabolism. I am using in the morning: Limichten, cipramil, Omega 3, Vit C, Zinplex (Zink); afternoons: Magnesium, Calsium, Iron, Zinplex.
I am also a heavy coffee drinker (Decaf)
I've experienced no weight loss, and actually gained some weight.

Worried, you can try cutting out the zinc and magnesium for two weeks and see what happens. If the diarrhoea doesn’t clear up, the best would be to see a gastroenterologist. Good luck.