Question

UU and IVF
Hi i'm 30 years female and i was diagonested with uu in 2005. i had one tube which didn't not fully grow two ovaries which procuces eggs. i get normal periods .the tube was very thin and had a ballon in the middle. i start doing IVf last year but before doing it the Dr decided to cut off the ballon making me now tubeless his reason was he is scared the deformed tube might store fluid which will lead to miscarrage. I did two IVF all negative and now I did FET which was position but low hcg count. i had to go back and i was now negative. i'm so dicouraged and i'm not sure which way to go. is the hope for someone with uu like mine to have a positive pregnancy? is there other tests that must be done to see if my uterus is killing the embyo or what ?
regards
fertility expert

Dear Thina

Thus far all the treatment steps that you have undergone are logical and correct and therefore I can only encourage you to pursue this option further. However there appears to be some implantation related problems which can be investigated and I am sure that your fertility specialist is more than capable in performing the correct investigations and treating them accordingly.