Ask an expert

08 Jan 2008

vacanations when going on holiday
pls help me i have a 2and a half year old daughter and we are going on hoilday to Kwazulu Natal next week ,is the any injectionsthat she must get and pls suggests something for us for the humidity and travel sickness.thanks
Answer 348 views

01 Jan 0001

Hi Nell
There are no injections she needs, but if you are going to a malaria area you need to take malaria prevention tablets - see
You can use cyclizine syrup for travel sickness - 12,5 mg 1/2 an hour before traveling.
Keep her dressed in cool loose cotton clothes, take a fan with, get caladryl to use if she gets a heat rash.
Dr Bets
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9324 votes
67% - 18755 votes