Question

Vaccinations for children
There is growing concern that vaccinations such as the MMR potentially cause more problems (like ATD) than they solve. Since the allapathic medical profession protects its worldview and practitioners against views that are contrary their own, where does one get an objective opinion on this subject? What is your view on vaccinations? Specifically what are the cons and what data are available on first world children who have not been vaccinated contacting these diseases?

Ma’at, it sounds like you’re accusing medical doctors of being some sort of organisation that’s out to harm people and keep them in the dark about what’s being done to them. You’re asking my opinion just after accusing me of not being objective. This of course doesn’t say much about you being open-minded either, doesn’t it?
My (and most of all the other “scheming” doctors out there) opinion is that vaccinating people does more good than harm. There is no vaccine that is regularly given that does more harm than the actual disease it used against and the biggest problem we have with vaccines is that some people that desperately need them (immuno-compromised people) can’t have them. Vaccines are there to promote better health for the individual and the community and in all cases this has been proven by double-blind studies.
I don’t know of any moderate, intelligent and trustworthy sites that support the belief that all vaccines are bad, so you will have to do the research on your own. If you have questions about any specific vaccine in a specific case, I will do my best to answer you as honestly as I can (despite my indoctrination). :-) Good luck.