Question

Vaccines for Mauritius
Hi, my husband and I with my six year old son will be traveling to Mauritius in August 2011. I would like to know what vaccinations we need to take if any?
Thanks.
Travel expert
Travel expert

Hi Ash,

There are no specific requirements for Mauritius. Hepatitis A is always advised for travellers. Single vaccine gives immediate cover and lasts for 6-8 months and Second booster at this interval would give life long cover. This is not part of your son''s EPI.

The Tetanus vaccine is also advocated if no booster given in last 10 years. Your son would be fully covered if he is upto date with his EP1's!

Regards,
Pete.