Question

Vagina swelling and pain.
Good day doc, some times my vagina itches and i response by scratching it. Immediatly it gets swollen, i feel pain and it becomes stiff, most esp my libal. When i urinate it becomes more painful and it takes time before the swelling goes down. I also feel alot of balls when i insert my fingers into my vagina, i get scared, could it be cancer? Please what cld be the cause and what shld i do? Thank you very much.

The itching and swelling sounds like thrush. This would be helped by Canesten pessaries.
I don't know what you are feeling in your vagina. You should see a doctor for regular gynae check-ups and pap smears.