Question

Vaginal Cysts
Dear doc..A week ago i noticed a lump on the outside area of my vagina.I consulted my GP who gave me antibiotics for this..What i want to know is ,what causes these cysts and are they dangerous?The cyst still has not gone away an it appears to be enlarging..Pls Help!!!

Mina moo, they’re almost never dangerous, but they can cause a lot of discomfort. If your doctor gave you the right antibiotics and it didn’t go away, the next step would be to cut them open. I think you should see your gynaecologist about it. Good luck.