Question

Vaginal dryness
Hi doc

I am struggling with dryness. I am not on the pill. I have read several atricles saying that lubricants can kill sperm and make conception difficult. I have also never noticed the egg white mucus that is supposed to indicate fertile times. I do have periods though so I think i do ovulate. What could be the cause of the dryness? It makes intercourse very difficult.

It may be that you need more foreplay than the average woman. This is what usually stimulates lubrication, so ask your partner to take some time, create a romantic atmosphere, etc.