Question

Vaginal infections
My wife struggle alot with vaginal infections. History is she is 30, have 2 kids and I myself had a vasectomy. During intercourse everything fine, but sometimes at the end she moans she is burning and itching like fire. For treatment she uses Medaspor or antibiotic pills she need to put into her vagina. Her gynae told her the problem lies with husband and must also use Medaspor. My question is, if you take all the porn girls on the internet with different partners, what do they use to help them, becasue they don`t used condoms and secondly can it be that the women is not well lubricated and need to use KY-Gel??? Main question basically is, what can my wife do to prevent these infections and will it help to use KY-Gel??? Thank you.

It sounds like she has recurrent thrush. Have a look at the Top 5 questions for ways to prevent this. KY jelly will not treat infections and porn stars get all kinds of STDs. Remenber that what you see is fantasy. You don't know what happens in their private lives.