Question

Vaginal irritation

Ive got a blister /Ulcer inside the opening of my Vagina which is sore to the touch or when i sit on the toilet or apply pressure to my vagina , I felt this a day after having intercourse and i remember i was a bit dry and we had to stop because it was uncomfortable

This is difficult for me to treat as it is not on normal skin ,the inside of ones vagina is even sensitive to soap ,it seems as though it is getting better without treatment ,but is there a way to fast track the healing as it has been four days now .

I can rule out an STD because i dont have any itching or discharge or any sort of smell,its just the pain inside on a specific area

Your hep will be greatly appreciated
Nelly

Nelly

You have most likely injured the inside of your vagina during intercourse. You can apply chloromycetin eye ointment to the area. If the ulcer persist, you will have to consult your doctor for an examination and STD profile.