Ask an expert

06 Dec 2012

Vaginal irritation
Hi Doc

Ive got a blister /Ulcer inside the opening of my Vagina which is sore to the touch or when i sit on the toilet or apply pressure to my vagina , I felt this a day after having intercourse and i remember i was a bit dry and we had to stop because it was uncomfortable

This is difficult for me to treat as it is not on normal skin ,the inside of ones vagina is even sensitive to soap ,it seems as though it is getting better without treatment ,but is there a way to fast track the healing as it has been four days now .

I can rule out an STD because i dont have any itching or discharge or any sort of smell,its just the pain inside on a specific area

Your hep will be greatly appreciated
Answer 244 views

01 Jan 0001


You have most likely injured the inside of your vagina during intercourse. You can apply chloromycetin eye ointment to the area. If the ulcer persist, you will have to consult your doctor for an examination and STD profile.


Dr Anrich
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.