Question

Vaginal Itch
Good Morning,

I was wondering if you could perhaps shed some light on what I am experiencing. I woke up on Friday morning with an itchy vagina. I have a constant need to scratcg because it is quite itchy. It is most itch on my labia minora and labia majora closer to the middle of my vagina and the opening. There is no pain or odour. I highly doubt it is an STD because I have been with my partner for 4 and a half years, and I am 100% confident that he had been faithful, and so have I. I had spent the night in someone elses house because we were house sitting, and I used a new body wash for the first time, there were also two dogs in the house and we do not have dogs at home. I''m not sure if any of those factors could be a reason for experiencing this itch? I also had gastro, and I was prescribed medication, which afterwards I developed an allergic reaction in the form of a rash, but that went away before I developed the itch.

It could be thrush or an allergy. You would need a full assessment to determine which.