Question

vaginal itching and sensitivity
Dear Doctor

I suffer from vaginal itching and rawness. I''ve been to the gynaecologist twice, both times the tests came back clean. The itching began after i took a course of anitbiotics, typically this would be diagnosed as a yeast infection but tests came back negative. The symptoms come and go, I refrain from all lotions, colored or flavoured soaps or other products as i am prone to allergies. Can you give some advice? I am desperate. Thanx!

If it is not thrush, it could be an allergy or a skin problem. The next step might be a biopsy.