Question

vaginal lesions
i would like to know what can i use for herpes simplex virus type two the lesions on the vaginal area, armpit and lower back. And how long does it take for these lesions to manifestion after infection. because i had sexual intercourse about 3 and a half years ago and know this is my second attack of these things. i had human pappaloma virus plus minus 5 years ago underwent and operation warts removed. Is it the same thing or is there a difference between the two? i accidently prick myself with a dirty needle of a patient, reported it but dr never reflected it, could this cause these attacks, because few weeks after this i got these lesions by then it didnot make sense to me. only know i realize that it could be due to that, honestly speaking i am not sexually active at all for almost 3 and a half years. i am also HIV negative.
currently in a very strick religous country seeing a dr for this the second time is embarrasing. help me please. they do have shops that are selling homeopathic staff or even chemists outside where i can buy medication. thank you.

You can use Acyclovir for the herpes. This is different to human papilloma virus. You would not pick these up from a needle. They can remain dormant for many years before presenting with blisters or warts, so you could have been infected three years ago .