Question

vaginal pimples
about 2 yrs ago i had my 1st sex..experience...with protection..weeks later had this terrible itch on my private parts...got tested for STI's..was negative...i did the tests again..negative...so the nurse diagnosed..thrush..gave me Canesten...was alright for a long time...but again...late last year..it got back...i had some things growing on the side of vagina...candida..and fine orange peel like on the clit...went to the chemist used gynezola..was right ....this year it came back....with pain from my ears to my throat..but not the throat itself...had bubble like.growths in my eyelids...i had slight pains in my chest...and the heart itself...sometimes have menstrual pains though i'm not having my periods...it is becoming very worse now..down there.....and also i have been very constipated and i think its piles...do you think i maybe infected with HIV?

This sounds too complicated to sort out on a forum such as this. You need to see a doctor and have a full examination.