Question

Vaginal Reconstruction
Hallo Gynaedoc,

I had a Gyneacologist that I used to go to for more than 12 years. But he just suddenly left to stay in Canada.
I always wanted to have a vaginal reconstruction (I think that is what it's called) because when I gave birth to my second child the Doctor (previous doctor), cut me so badly. It looks aweful and I feel very self conscious. I am very wide. Even my lips are out.

Do you know if a plastic Surgeon does these operations? And if not, can I go to a Gyneacologist?

Where and how do I find somebody who can do this?

Heidi

This would be done by a gynaecologist. There may be someone ho has taken over your doctor's practice, or you could ask your GP to refer you.