Ask an expert

12 Aug 2010

vaginal surgey
Is possible to have the vagina enlarged surgically? Would that be possible and how would it affect my sex life - i don't want to lose sensation. And is there surgery to enlarge the clitoris?
Answer 386 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Izolde
It would be best for you to consult a gynaecologist about your concerns and questions.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.