Question

Vaginal Tear
Subject: Vaginal Tear
Posted by: NL
Message:
Hi There. After my husband and I had sex, my skin at the back close to the anus of the vagina tore. It'  s been how long, and it doesn'  t seem to heal, if I go wee it burns. And I have to do a number 2 it just tare'  s again. Please help what cream can I use down there to speed up the healing process?
Date: 12/2/2009

Subject:
Posted by: Gynaedoc
Message:
If the tear is bad, creams probably will not help. See your doctor to find out what is necessary.

Date: 14/2/2009

Subject: RE: Vaginal Torn
Posted by: NL
Message:
I can'  t afford to go to the doc right now, I would like to know if bactroban will work. May I use it down there, it'  s not inside, it'  s just outside. It has gotten a bit better, I can go wee now without it burning like hell, so I suppose it'  s starting to heal. But I still can'  t have sex untill it'  s completely healed.

Bactroban will prevent infection of the area, but will not necessarily heal the underlying cause.