Question

vaginal thrush
Ive had candidiasis for 3 months now, ive seen 3 doctors already but they could not heal me , ive used MANY vaginal creams containing clotrimazole. i got it 2 weeks after sleeping with my boyfriend last year october and we did use condoms. i took an HIV TEST at the LANCET LAB but it was negative early january. I AM WORRIED AND SCARED TO DEATH! AM I ALLEGIC TO CONDOMS OR SEX?

Blu, has the diagnosis of Candidaisis ever been proven by sending away a sample to the laboratory. Have you taken anything else than the creams (Diflucan®, Sporonox®)? Let me know (as a new question please) and we’ll take it from there. Good luck.
PS There is no reason to be worried or scared to death and I doubt that you're allergic to condoms.