Question

Vaginal/anal thrush
Please help - I have recently had an operation and was put on to 1gram of Augmentin daily for 2 weeks. I am prone to thrush and started treating what I thought was that, with Canesten, 3 nights ago. The awkward part is that it has manifested around my anus- is this possible? I am in such discomfort and am about to leave for a beach holiday. Please suggest something if I am not on the right track already. I insert the cream vaginally nightly, and the cream topically although I haven't been as vigilant as I could. How long before I can resume intercourse with my husband?

You can resume intercourse whenever you like, but your husband should use the cream as well.