Question

varicoe veins - laser surgery option
we read an artical in a newspaper regarding a treatment known as VNUS closure and would
like to know more about it . I suffer from spider veins around my ankles and the vascular
surgeon says that my circulation is good but my feet a not a pretty sight and i have to wear
surgical stockings which are extremely uncomfortable in the Durban weather. Is laser surgery an option? look forward to hearing from you .

Liz, it all depends on how big and how deep the veins are. The thin superficial ones are easy to treat, but not the big deep ones. The best would be to see a dermatologist who does laser treatment and find out from him. You can also get a second opinion from a general surgeon. Good luck.