Question

Verwys deur dietdoc

Ek sukkel met vet om my maag en middel. My BMI is 21.1 - Het vir dietdoc geskryf, miskien eet ek nie reg nie maar sy het gesê ek moet jou vra vir spesifieke oefeninge daarvoor. Ek draf elke 2 de dag so 5km en ek doen shape up for summer.

Baie dankie

Hi there

If you are following the Shape up for Summer Programme carefully and doing all the prescribed exercises, you should be on track. Perhaps just add a few extra sets of the abdominal exercises. I would alos recommend that you visit a dietician for a one-on-one consultation. Often our eating habits aren't as good as we think they are - the combinaton of exercise and an optimal diet - should do the trick.

Good luck.