Question

Very small penis
Hi I am seeing this guy for quiet sometime, and on Saturday night we had our first sexual encounter, I have never seen such a small penis, short with a bigger head (not big like a door nob big) small that when I did oral, I realised how small it is, we could not have intercouse, he used his fingers for me to orgasm and I used my hand. I think it must be terrible for him to realise it is so small, With all of this I decided I am going to give this a go, even if we have sex not the normal way, I really like this guy, and sex does eventually get less the older you get. I am in my 50 he is 44, do you guys think this can work,?

The responses you have received so far are pretty sound, Anita. Absolutely this can work, especially since you are looking for more substantial reasons to be together than simplistic size based reasons! A relationship can be strong if the individuals in it are willing to work for the interests of the other - that includes sexual interests. You can experiment with different positions, and later, if you feel so inclined, you could introduce sex toys if you wanted to explore more..It may be you have no need to do this and it sounds like you're off to a pretty good start to begin with.

Claire - SASHA