Question

very upset
hey, please give advise? i and my bf had have sex a few days before my periods. but we had have used a condom. Nothing goes rong with the condom, but the next morning i start use the pill. i was not on it before bec i never have sex before so i decide to start protect myself, but stop using it 3 days later. i still dont have my period so i want to know if is possible that i could be pregnant or is it just my hormones. please help me here

I don't know how long after stopping the Pill it is now. If you have missed a period, it is always best to do a pregnancy test to be sure. You would not have been protected after only 3 days on the Pill.