Question

very worried!!!!
hi there im 18 and would like to know something.. i skipped my redpill for almost a year now every month.. in this period of time i were on nordette and ovaria and now on biphasil.... i have severe period pains when i masturbate and i also get the pains when i sleep.. now i havent had my period in over a year could this be ovarian cancer or just a cyst the pain happend about 5 times please help...dont have money for a doctor.....any idea what it could be??????

If you skip the red pills, you won't have periods. I can't tell what the pain is without an examination, but ovarian cancer would be extremely uncommon at your age.