Question

VETIGILO
My fingers, lips, eyes and inside of my upper legs and arms i've got white spots and the rest of my skin gets darker. My docter said is vitigilo and in Cape Town there is a docter that can cure it with "koolteer" and putting the affected areas under a sunbed.

I want to know the cause, what trigger it (stress?) and if there is ant other cure for it.

ES, the treatment of vitiligo is unsatisfactory. PUVA (Psoralen plus UV-A treatment) is probably still the best option available, but therapy is needed daily for at least 6 months. There are other treatment options available like anti-leprosy treatment etc, but they depend on each individual case. Coal tar is a fairly messy and old treatment that is seldom used these days. Another thing you have to remember is that the course of the disease is unpredictable. Lesions may remain static, spread or repigment spontaneously from the hair follicles.
The best would be to see a dermatologist and ask him if there is anything he can do for you specifically. Good luck.