Question

Vetinary Specialist for hip dysplasia
My Scottie has been diagnosed as hip dysplasia. I would like to consult with a specialist about the possibility of operating. He is 7 years old and otherwise in excellent condition. He limps badly and seems to have significant muscle wasting in hind quarters. He is on Hills R/D, supplements and analgesia as required. However, I want to make his life as pleasant and painfree as possible. Do you know of anyone in the East Rand?
cybervet

There are two specialist practices in Johannesburg - please call the veterinary council in Pretoria and they will be able to provide you with their names and numbers. Surgery may be possible in selected cases.