Question

Viagra
Doc

I am a type 2 diabetic and am sure this has to a certain extent caused my impotence. I was also a while back on beta blockers (inderal) which i believe may also have contributed. My question is can my GP prescribe Viagra or do i have to go for all the tests at an urologist?

Chris, your GP is more than able to prescribe Viagra® and from this side of the screen it doesn’t sound like there is any reason why he shouldn’t. Good luck.
PS I wrote something on Viagra® a while ago and if you’re interested in a copy you can mail me at CyberDoc@mweb.co.za.