Question

viginal discharge is pretty bad and smelly...
Please help me. I have this discharge everyday and it smells bad. I can smell it even if I spray some spray to hide it. It is very strong. I don’t itch or burn. It’s just lots of discharge and it smells bad. This is really starting to break down my confidence, as I am sure if I can smell it others can to.

I am on the pill. I also have my periods regularly. No other problems. What can this be and how can I fix this problem. is there any home made cure for this problem

Please help me...

I think that you have already posted this question. If you have an infection, you can't treat it at home. You need to see a doctor.