Question

Viginal Itch
Hi Doc and Ladies

I have a very irritable viginal itch. Mostly on my Libia-Minora and around the viginal opening. I checked it out, there' s no rash or anthiny, just itching. It' s so bad that i can' t wear a panty for more than an hour than it starts to irritate me. I don' t have any burning sensation when i urinate cause it' s on the outside. I do wear a panty liner everyday cause sometimes i have a heavy viginal discharge, but not everyday. And it' s clear with no smell. I' m on Nordette after the birth of my son in 2007.

Any idea what the problem might be? And if possible, what i can use to get the itciness to stop.

Your response will be highly appreciated.
GYNAEDOC

It could be thrush, or possibly an allergy. Try Canesten or see your doctor if it does not resolve.

Best wishs