Question

viginal rash
good day. please assist i have developed a rash around my bikini line. which i thought was due to shaving and i got some bacterial medicine prescribed to clear it . it's been four weeks it went away for a while then it's back. the rash is very ichy where i can see it ' it looks like a ring worm sore thr little pimples are watery inside it's very uncomfortable. the is no discharge or smell coming from it. and me and my husband have safe sex . i hope tha's discriptive please help. and the bacterial medicine was cyteal and eurax and two anti biotic's . please help worried

This doesn't really sound like a vaginal infection, but more like a skin problem. I would suggest that you see your doctor to make a diagnosis.