Question

VISION TEST
Dear Doctor,

I am a 29 year old women, I've just had an eye test at a vehicle testing station, which I've done a few times always passing well. This time I ended up in a small argument with the testing person because I was convinced she had not inserted the card into the slot for one side/test (the other one was crystal clear). She came and checked and said it was there. I looked again and tried everything - I eventually saw the "dots/graphs" whilst squinting and looking to the side. I don't think I need glasses but perhaps you can tell me what this possible is?

Thanks, Fuzzy

Hi Fuzzy

I'm afraid this is a question for Cyberdoc - please send it to him!

Many thanks and good luck.