Question

Vitamin A
Hi doc

Thanks for the reply to my last post.
I went back to the doctor, and he prescribed me a minocycline instead of the doxy for my next dose. Can I use it straight after my doxy (next day?). Does minocycline work better?
Also, he prescribed me Arovit 50000. But that isnt in stock anymore, it got taken off the market. The doctor gave me a Vitamin A that is only 10000 per capsule. Can I take 5 of these capsules at once?

Thanks!

Hi Lisa
Yes you can go straight from Doxy to Minocycline
Vit A is one of 4 vitamins (A,D,E,K) that can be toxic as it is fat soluble and gets stored in your body if you take an overdose. The Recommended daily allowance (revised) for women is max 2300 IU per day.
read this article: http://lpi.oregonstate.edu/infocenter/vitamins/vitaminA/