Question

Vitamin B12 injections
What do the B12 injections do for the body and is it good for you?

I have been really tired and feel down a lot and I have been very stressed out and feel moody.

I work full time, am a single parent and I teach Aerobics part time and am studying towards my personal trainers and am writing the first part of it this weekend and feel that I really need a boost.

If not the B12, what else can you advise?

HI there

I think that you could do worse than Vitamin B injections. I am not opposed to them at all, they are not toxic in any way, and there are no real reported side effects. The only thing, practically speaking is that people often believe that they need them when they don't and so it's just a waste of money. The only way to know this for sure is to have blood tests and then have the injections. This is obviously expensive, and so perhaps just taking a chance might work for you. Even if it's just a psychological effect, that's not all bad either.

Finally, you do need to realise that a lot of it is the stress of work that is causing this. I know it may seem like an impossible task, but you do need to take control of the stress in your life, and then try to minimize it as much as possible.