Question

vitamins
Between Pharmaton and Dynamisan which vitamin would you recomend and why. Also, which one is better for fighting fatigue?

Fred, I would recommend Pharmaton® simply because I have more experience with it. I will go to the pharmacy tomorrow and compare the 2 and let you know. If I don’t get back to you by Thursday evening, please repost this question as a reminder (I don’t get the questions from the same page that you post them, so I sometimes have trouble finding the original question). Good luck.