Question

Vitamins
Hi DietDoc,
My doctor thought I could be anaemic, but the test results have come back fine.
He says I should take a good multi-vitamin.
I don't know what to take though as I'm awful at swallowing pills and caps. I could crush or open the caps though, but maybe a syrup is available.
Could you recommend anything? I'd like to avoid excess iron if it's not needed.

Dear Delia
There are quite a few liquid vitamin and mineral supplements on the market which you can find at your nearest chemist (e.g. Clusivol, etc). The Berocca products are also excellent because they are fizzy and dissolve in water so that you can easily swallow them. But chat to your chemist as there are so many different products available.