Question

vitamins and the nervous system
I have a problem with nerves in my leg that are always twitching, or it fells like something is crawling on them. I was told that a vitamin B , which one I am not sure, could help this problem. Any ideas?

Dear BonTed
A number of B vitamins are involved with the transmission of nerve impulses. In addition B vitamins work best when taken in combination with each other, so I would recommend that you ask the chemist for a Vitamin B Complex supplement, which you can take every day for a period of 1-2 months to see if it improves the twitching in the leg.