Question

Vitamins for babies
I have a 1 year old baby. I currently give him Sportron products i.e. Respritron and Phytoguard. What do you know about these products and is is wise to continue at such a young age. I also have Scotts Emulsion. Will that be sufficient? Please advise

Mother, I know Scott’s emulsion and there is nothing wrong with it. The sportron stuff isn’t something that I prescribe and I have little knowledge of it. If you can let me know what the ingredients are, I might be able to help. Good luck.
PS. Please post your reply as a new question and not below my reply because I won’t get your reply if you do.