Question

Voice
Hi Doc,

I posted this question about 2 weeks ago but i think their was something wrong with the page as i did not get a reply.

Here it is again:

I am a 20 year old male. I have a very soft voice. For example if Im at a party with music playing people can bearly hear me even when talking to someone who is right next to me.

Is this just the way my voice box is or is there something that I can do?

Hi Bob
Sorry I was overseas for 2 weeks and the locum missed the first few questions - I answered now, but just to reiterate - seeing a speech therapist to train your voice will be the best route to follow.