Ask an expert

30 Jul 2007

voice disorder
I'm a 25 year old man suffering from puberphonia. What can be done to gradually lower my voice so that I can have a normal voice ?
Answer 241 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Paul
You can go for speech therapy - see under medical for one near you.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.