Question

Voltaren tablet side effects on future pregnancy
I'm 33 and currently taking Voltaren tablets for oesteoarthritis in my hip. I want to go for my hip replacement op next year as I would like to start a family. I've been taking Voltaren for about 3 years as my orthopedic surgeon has tired to delay the replacement op for as long as possible due to my young age for this type of procedure. My question is: after I have recovered from the op and I do fall pregnant, will all the years of taking Voltaren not have harmed my body and thus harm the baby during pregnancy e.g cause birth defects? Tnx

Linda, the Voltaren® will have no permanent effect on your body regarding your fertility or your baby’s chances of having abnormalities. Your age, on the other hand, might start to have an effect. Good luck.