Question

Vomiting Cat - very DESPRATE!!
My cat (Toekie) is a house cat, she does not play out side, she will rather spend time outside on the "patio" than wondering off.

She started vomiting about every day, I did some research and asked the local Vet what it could be. Both the research and vet said it sounds like she has a sensitive digestive system.
Then we started buying her "science some thing" white bag with blue and red writing...
We got the "sensitive stomach" food which we mixed with Friskies cat food.
All went well for about 7/8 months, now she started vomiting again, at first it was only once in a while but it is getting back to almost every day again.

Why is this happening and what should we do??
When se vomits, it is as if the food just came out like it went in. The pellets aren't eve digested. And most of the time it looks like you just added water to the pallets.

Please help with any advice, I don't know how to help her..
cybervet

The cat appears to be regurgitating. This often occurs when cats eat too much at a time and the stomach becomes overloaded and then they get rid of all of it. It often occurs when they eat dry food and then drink water - the pellets swell overloading the stomach inducing regurgitation. please fee her small amounts more often. If she has a sensitive stomach please do not feed Frieskies in addition to the Hills. The Hills sensitive stomach on its own is balanced and will settle a sensitive stomach down most of the time. Adding Frieskies defeats the object of a single diet.