Question

Waking Up / Puffy Eyes
Hello doctor. All my life I have been a bit of a night owl (in that I have more energy at night) and not a morning person. My mom and sister are exactly the same (lucky they dont work or take kids to school like I do). Maybe I''m just lazy, however I would like to start exercising again and the morning is the best time for me (not the evenings). How can I get myself awake in the morning and out of bed? I dont go to bed late anymore so its not that (maybe 10pm). I do sleep well.
My second question is my puffy eyes in the monring (also always battled with this), It takes me ages to get them to shrink down a bit (I use ice-lollies in the fridge to do this - I dont see other people with this problem in the monrings). Any suggestions on both issues above? Thank you

Nic

The best way to get out of bed is to immediately get up if your alarms goes off. Drink coffee and something light to eat and start exercising. This will most likely resolve the puffiness around your eyes.