Question

Want a child.
I am 38 and my husband is 42 it is both's second marriage.

He does not want anymore kids and I have none. Never felt like I'd want to have one with any man especially my ex husband because he was a loser.

I want to fall pregnant by accident.

Would this really be such a bad idea?

Yes, it would. I understand that you seem to have changed you mind and now want a child --- but remember that at your age, falling pregnant might not be easy, and that the risk of a whole trange of unpleasant complications in the child, will be significantly higher. And to fall pregnant by accident, will risk much in your relationship, and may be perceived by him as an act of dishonesty and deception. It has to be risky. Can't you discuss this with him, maybe with the aid of some sessions of marriage counselling ?