Question

Want a sex change. Help please
Is there any one In Cape Town, South African that i can talk to that can help me with my first steps in becoming a woman. I need help getting in contact with someone that I can talk to.<br><br>Woman Trapped
Transgender advisor
transgender advisor

There is a few options you can follow in Cape Town. You can get hold of Triangle Project and ask to speak to the person who sees their transgender clients. Their number is: 021 4483812. You can also make an appointment with DR Eve, her number is: 021 439 4004. Another person is Charl Hatting. I don't have his number on me but I am sure he will be in the Cape Town directory.