Question

Want another baby
Hello there:)
I am a single mom aged 35 with 2 small boys aged 7 and 4 and I would love to have another baby...
I can afford it financially and dont want to have unprotected sex just to fall pregnant as I am not romantically involved right now.
My period is very regular, every 28 days off the pill, I would please like to get more information regarding artificial insemination such as the costs involved and where I can go for this?
I live on the East Rand and work in Sandton.
Any help or contact details regarding the above would really be appreciated:)
Thank you:)
GYNAEDOC

Post this to the fertility expert. He will be able to give you more information.