Ask an expert

14 Mar 2004

Want help pls
Hello.. I want to know if u can help me? I have a pain in my virginal area and inside of it i have no white stuff around it and its ok when my partner penetrates me so wat can it be..
but i also have pain when i urinate.. if there is something u can see can u tell me the cure plz.. thanks kindly.. SIng
Answer 309 views

01 Jan 0001

You could have a bladder infection or a vaginal infection. Try Citrosoda. If this does not help within two or three days, you will need to see a doctor.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.