Question

want me to use own car but not pay for
hi. was employed as insallation manager and now operation manager but don' t have my own transport as i had to sell it(wife lost her job). now they say for me to keep my job i must get car or get other job or go back to insallatio and take pay cut but dit not get raise when i moved up to operations. must report back to them on monday with solution but i can not buy a car. my contract does not state that i need my own car and they just assumed i will use my car. just want some advice on what to do and what to say. thanks
Labour lawyer
labour lawyer

RE: WANT ME TO USE OWN CAR BUT NOT PAY FOR

It is suggested that you raise an internal grievance and if that is not successful then refer the matter to the Commission of Conciliation Mediation and Arbitration.