Question

WANT TO ADOPT

I'm not sure which topic this falls under. We tried surrogacy this year and after several failed attempts have decided to try addoption. Our problem is that there are very few babies available and we were told by the adoption agency we should let everyone know we are looking for a baby. We would love to help someone who is pregnant and cant keep the baby. They would be halping us too. Perhaps the readers out there are aware of someone who can help us. Please!
fertility expert

Dear Bev

I appreciate your needs at this point in time and recommend that you keep trying.