Question

want to break up
I need to break up with my bf this weekend. It is not working for me anymore as I can see that I am only good enough over weekends when he is lonely. There is no intimacy, I cannot communicate with him, I dont feel the same way about him anymore. I just dont know how to approach this topic. I just want to state my case, get my things and go wtihout drama. Any suggestions on how to go about this. Thanks.

Either jot down your ideas so you can talk to him calmly and unemotionally ( men don't hear emotional talk very well ) and tell him, or maybe write it down in a letter. If you felt sure the relationship was worth trying to save, some couples counselling might help, but it sounds as though you don't think it would be worth the effort