Question

Want to gain weight
I'm 21 year old universtiy student who wants to gain weight. At the moment i'm weighing in at
55 kg's. I'll be joining a gym club in a few weeks to build up muscle, but I want a little bit more around the bones. I eat about 5 or 6 meals a day for the past 4 months, but I see no results. Do you have any suggestions as to how I can gain weight in a healthy way?

Dear Heinrich
Because it is just as difficult to gain weight, as to lose it, I wrote a series of articles on this subject awhile ago. Click on 'Diet' and 'View old Diet & Health site' and read the articles on 'To gain weight'.
Get going with the exercise too.